Panasonic VIERA TC-P50G10
Released March, 2009
The Pros:1080p/600Hz. THX certified. Improved blacks and contrast over previous generations.
The Cons:No THX certificate for EU models.
The VIERA G10 Series is part of Panasonic's line of high-end plasmas that contain all the high-end technologies introduced in 2009. For more information refer to the full VIERA G10 Series report.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
- 1080p native resolution
- 2" thick
- NeoPDP technology
- 40,000:1 static contrast ratio
- 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 1080 lines of motion resolution
- 600Hz sub drive
- THX Certification, and video mode
- VIERA Image Viewer with AVCHD support
- VIERA Link
User Reviews (4)
improved blacks and contrast over previous generations
the same as the more expensive V10 line, only thicker (2")
no THX certificate for EU models
You may also like...